Again, I have had a hectic week but as always I have loved it. Well almost all of it anyway. There were so many wonderful things that happened and I was lucky enough to meet up and see some of my favourite people. I have spent the week smiling, laughing and…filming! Which brings me to the beginning of my Sunday Smiles.
- I have been daily vlogging. And I never realised how hard it was. To be honest, I knew it was going to be a challenge, and I am fairly good at editing so to sort a video it would probably only take me about half an hour but I get distracted by Bloglovin and Twitter far too much.
- I headed to Edinburgh (as per) and I relaxed with my granny and granddad for a bit which was so good. Granny and I were looking at old photos from her camera which Grandad has never managed to take off of his camera and was laughing away at them so it was all smiles.
- I GOT MILLIE. This probably shoul’ve been number one on the smiles but yes, Millie is here. My gorgeous, beautiful, fantastmigorical little angel is here to stay for a whole week. And yes, I will be instagramming and tweeting about how amazing she is so you should go and follow me.
- I went up Corstorphine Hill when I was in Edinburgh. Ever since I can remember, I have gone up Corstorphine Hill at least once a year. We used to go up the hill every Boxing Day but then my parents moved to Perthshire and we ended up going up a different hill – but it isn’t the same!
- Late night hot chocolate has become a thing for me. I met Charlotte the other night after getting way too excited on the phone. Okay so she got a milkshake because that is what Charlotte does, but I got a hot chocolate from Tinderbox and it was incrediblely yummy.
- It was Greg and I’s anniversary. And even though I spent the majority of the day with a hot water bottle on my tummy, he loved his gift. Now we have all the vintage vinyl playing. But don’t worry dad, I have warned him.
- Just Millie really. Millie has been my focus all week and it has been so perfect and magical to have her stay.
Also, I have decided that after doing a video a day for a week, or in other words daily vlogging, I am going to do a post a day – ooh.
That’s not all, I would also love to go on a follow spree, so if you are a blogger or a youtuber please tweet me your links so I can check you out. I feel like I am really lacking in variety. I can’t wait to hear from you! Tweet me at @jacandthebox – and I guess I’ll speak to you soon.